Looking for a super simple hot cocoa mix, that’s also rich and tasty? This mix is incredibly easy to throw together, is free from powdered milk and processed sugars, and makes the coziest cup of chocolatey goodness.
It also makes a great gift for neighbors, teachers or friends. Pack this mix into 4 oz mason jars and top with a bow! VOILA!
The collagen can be optional, but I think it adds really nice body and oomph to the mix, along with its awesome nutritional benefits.
3 Ingredient Hot Cocoa Mix
Super chocolatey hot cocoa mix with an added boost of collagen.
Makes: 18 servings
- 1 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 6 tablespoons grassfed collagen peptides
- OPTIONAL FLAVORS: 1 tsp cinnamon OR 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- In a large bowl combine collagen, sugar, and cacao.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Mix in optional flavors if using.
- Store in airtight glass container for up to 2 months.
Super Chocolately Hot Cocoa (DF, GF, PALEO)
Our favorite way to use our 3 ingredient Hot Cocoa Mix is this rich and creamy hot cocoa! Top with your favorite whipped cream or throw in a homemade marshmallow for the best treat.
Makes: 2 serving
- 4 TBLS Hot Cocoa Mix
- 4 oz water
- 8 oz full-fat coconut milk
- Heat a small sauce pan over medium, add coconut milk and water and bring to a simmer.
- When milk is simmering, remove from heat and whisk in cocoa mix. You could use a milk frother to make cocoa extra foamy and delicious.
- Divide hot cocoa into two mugs and top with favorite whipped cream or marshmallows.