Ya'll blew UP that recipe poll in my stories. These Dairy-Free Chocolate Pudding Pops were the CLEAR winner (and for the 30% of you that wanted soup, don't you worry, we'll have spring soupy goodness up soon). Dairy-Free Chocolate Pudding Pops are PERFECT for this beautiful spring equinox day (or really any day). Edith also had a blast helping me make these. Toddlers in the kitchen can be SO fun. She operates the blender and gets to pour ingredients
Dairy Free Chocolate Pudding Cups
Dairy free chocolate pops that are perfect for any spring or summer afternoon!
Makes: 8-10 Pops
- 1 15 oz. can coconut cream
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 heaping tbsp gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a small bowl combine cold water and gelatin. Allow to bloom.
- In a high speed blender, combine coconut milk, coconut cream, cocoa powder, and maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Whisk hot water into bloomed gelatin until fully dissolved. Add to blender and pulse for 15 more seconds to combine.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 3 hours.