This sheet pan dinner is a new favorite at our house! It can be on your plate and in your mouth in under an hour (depending on how fast you slice those veggies). If you're a weekend meal prepper this is a perfect dish to chop veggies ahead of time and then assemble and pop in the oven day of. Boom, making it easy.
Mix-up leftovers by filling a tasty grain free tortilla from Siete Foods for lunch, or throw a poached egg on top and some wilted greens underneath for a quick and easy breakfast.
Pork and Fajita Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner
Paleo, primal, low-carb deliciousness. Minimal dishes and the whole meal is ready at the same time!
Makes: 4-6 servings
- 2 Bell Peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 sweet onion, sliced into half-moons
- 3-4 waxy potatoes, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 8oz radishes, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 large carrot, sliced into sticks
- 2lbs ground pork
- 2 tsps paprika
- 2 tsps chili powder
- 2 tbls cumin
- 3 tsps salt, divided
- 2 tsps coconut sugar
- 3 tsp granulated garlic
- 3 tbls avocado oil (or light olive oil)
- Juice of one lime
- Avocado, lime, or sour cream to top (optional, but delicious)
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a large bowl, combine all sliced veggies. Toss with lime juice and avocado oil.
- In a small bowl combine 2tsps salt, all spices and sugar.
- Sprinkle HALF the spice blend over the veggies, ensuring they are evenly coated. Use your hands for this, get into it.
- Turn veggies out onto rimmed baking sheet.
- Add ground pork to large bowl, along with remaining spice blend and tsp salt. Work the spice mixture into the meat.
- Crumble ground pork into bite size pieces and nestle on top of the veggies
- Move dinner to oven and bake for 45-50 minutes until pork is cooked through and potatoes are fork tender.
- Taste for salt. Garnish with additional lime, avocado and sour cream.