Ranch Blasted Broccoli
When broccoli and bacon mingle at 500F something magical happens.
Makes: 4 servings
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 3 strips thick cut bacon
- 1 tbls nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried onion flakes
- 1 tbls olive oil
- Preheat oven to 500F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, nutritional yeast, garlic, parsley, dill, and onion flakes.
- Place broccoli on rimmed baking sheet and toss with olive oil.
- Sprinkle spice blend evenly over broccoli florets.
- Place bacon pieces on florets.
- Roast for 15 minutes on middle rack of oven. Turn oven to broil and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Bacon should be crisp and broccoli starting to crisp.