Smokey Roasted Delicata Squash
Magic happens when squash, olive oil and paprika hang out at 400F for a while. Eat that magic up.
Makes: 4 servings
- 2 medium delicata squash
- 2 tbls olive oil
- 1 tbls apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Slice delicata squash in half, lengthwise and remove seeds and innards. Slice gutted halves into 1/2" thick rings and place in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, ACV, salt, and paprika.
- Pour mixture over sliced squash, flipping squash to ensure even coating.
- Roast in middle of oven for 40 minutes, flipping half-way through.
- Taste for salt. Serve warm!