White Chocolate Pistachio Bark
A super sweet and simple treat!
Makes: 8-10 servings
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to broil. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the white chocolate chips in a single layer on the baking sheet. Add to hot oven for 2 minutes, until the chocolate starts to glisten and melt.
- Remove white chocolate from oven. Sprinkle pistachios and cranberries evenly over the warm chocolate.
- Using a rubber spatula, lightly spread the chocolate and toppings into an even layer.
- Allow to harden and cool in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and crack bark into several pieces.
- Store in airtight container in fridge for up to 2 weeks