Join us for a workshop specifically exploring ketogenic diets for women and female athletes hosted at Intrepid Athletics in NE Portland.
Keto is all the rage right now. It's the new kale. But what is it? It is just eating super low carb and drinking butter? (Spoiler alert: no).
Keto is a high-fat, low carb diet and when adopted with a whole foods, nutrient-dense approach can be very healthful especially for those seeking to improve energy, body composition, or gut health. Just like any diet, there are ways to incorporate it safely and ways to totally miss the point.
If you're keto-curious, join us for this fun, informative workshop!
- What Keto is and isn't
- Who benefits from ketogenic diets
- How to take a holistic and mindful approach to keto
- How to incorporate a ketogenic diet safely and effectively, without sacrificing your health or performance in the gym.
- How the approach to keto varies for men and women, and athletes.
- Why carbs shouldn't be feared.
- Bonus topic: How to incorporate intermittent fasting
We'll also have tasty butter coffee (aka rocketfuel latte, bulletproof coffee) to try!